Wednesday, May 18, 2011

snatch (2000). directed by guy ritchie.

first of all, thank god for putting quentin tarantino and guy ritchie here on earth. we need film makers who make their own genres undefined by other people. unconstrained. i watched this movie many, many years ago and had the chance for a re-watch last week, my god, it was as funnily crazy as the first time i watched it. how great is that. hail to the master of losers-finish-last-but-will-definitely-win!

watch out for brad pitt as the pikey who speaks incomprehensible english. i always thought pitt is naturally funny. 

3 comments:

  1. I watched this, and I enjoyed myself. Anyway I am loving your blog more now. It's like my own personal shopper for movies. An optimist side of you.(",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naz: there are always times for optimism :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true....keep it up, (",)

    ReplyDelete