Sunday, January 3, 2010

no country for old men (2007). directed by ethan and joel coen.

Ed Tom Bell: [talking to Ellis] I always figured when I got older, God would sorta come into my life somehow. And he didn't. I don't blame him. If I was him I would have the same opinion of me that he does.
Ellis: Whatcha got ain't nothin' new. This country's hard on people, you can't stop what's coming, it ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity.
javier bardem had never looked so scary. we are always under the impression that back then when we were younger those were the best times when people are good and everything else is nice. though not so, actually. what happened in the past will happen again in the future. the wheel never stops turning. the only thing you can count on is despite the apparent predictability of it all, life is anything but predictable.

check out No Country For Old Men (2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment