Sunday, December 6, 2009

hitch (2005). directed by andy tennant.

my house was stripped bare of its appliances that makes it a home, today. we moved to another house. not necessarily better, though it has its advantages. i like this home that i first bought. the second has a different feel to it. my parents loved it with the garden spread out.

or may be it is just separation anxiety.

i caught Hitch (2005) for i don't know how many times. i think the third perhaps. i don't like chick flicks as a rule but i can stand will smith better than jennifer aniston.



though this bit is almost always true...

Does it ever occur to you that maybe someone might like to have a plan because they are nervous?

They are not sure that they could just walk up to you and you'd respond if they said: "I like you."

That sounds good to me. True, you can't tell them you like them.

I tried that. It didn't go well. I've crashed and burned on that.

That is what you did, and I did like you!


it's not ironic at all that life and art imitate each other on a daily basis. goethe said this for a good reason, that every form correctly seen is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment